In Lusaka, Zambia, there are several schools that offer an international curriculum; however, none of them offer the renowned Indian CBSE curriculum. Due to the growth in that kind of population which hopes to send its children not only to India for tertiary education, but also various parts of the world, Lusaka needs a CBSE school. This school is the pioneer such educational institute. Further, CBSE students have been traditionally bright, securing admissions worldwide in well-known universities. It is an internationally accepted curriculum. Indian School of Lusaka is striving to provide these opportunities to its students.
• ISOL is the first school in the area offering internationally recognized education curricula affordably.
• ISOL is conveniently located on Independence Avenue.
• ISOL has an ideal student-teacher ratio.
• ISOL has a highly qualified teaching staff (All teachers required to have a degree with an additional qualification in Education)
• Grade 10 = IGCSE/ O level Grade 12 = A level, meaning shorter number of years of education, less expense on quality education.